Common Space Groups
Connecting through common grace in Jesus.
As our church learns and grows in prayer this year, Common Space groups are a way to deepen our connection with the Lord and each other through prayer together, and yet apart!
Common Space Groups...
- are shaped by the concept of God Speaks. We Listen. We Respond.
- create space for you to experience a deeper, more intimate relationship with the Lord
- help you learn and practice various forms of prayer
- teach you to listen to the Holy Spirit for yourself and in community with others
- prepare you to pray for others
- develop your confidence in prayer
- equip and empower you to serve and share your faith with others
All are welcome!
- Groups will meet online for one hour once a week and be facilitated by a pair of trained leaders.
- Participants will have a small amount of preparation each week via video.
- Grace Commons people in process on their journey of prayer will share how prayer is impacting them.
- Each week includes time spent in prayer in a variety of ways.
- The Winter/Spring schedule is 9 weeks (the week of Jan 17-Mar 14).