Common Space Groups
As our church learns and grows in prayer this year, Common Space groups will be a place for us to seek the Lord together in prayer so we can be for Boulder with love.
Common Space Groups...
- create space for you to experience a deeper, more intimate relationship with the Lord
- help you learn and practice various forms of prayer
- teach you to listen to the Holy Spirit for yourself and in community with others
- prepare you to pray for others
- develop your confidence in prayer
- equip and empower you to serve and share your faith with others
All are welcome!
- Groups will meet online for one hour once a week and be facilitated by a pair of trained leaders.
- Group participants will have a small amount of preparation each week via video and a personal prayer journal.
- Commons Space Group material will be integrated with Sunday morning worship.
- The Fall schedule is 10 weeks (the week of Sept 13-Nov 15).