Grace Commons Sanctuary
We look forward to seeing you for our In-person Worship experience on Sunday at 10am in the Grace Commons Sanctuary. Space is limited so you must register.
We have a few questions we'd like you to consider before registering for In-person Worship:
- Are you showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have you had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have you had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why you believe you shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please participate in worship through the live-streamed service.
- Are you ok with wearing a mask at all times in the church building?
If you are willing to wear a mask and are not experiencing Covid-like symptoms, please register below.
In-person Sunday School
We offer in-person Sunday School for children kindergarten-5th grade. Before registering your child for in-person Sunday School, please read through the details about what to expect on Sundays.
Questions & Answers
These are the following guidelines approved by our local health officials and law enforcement.
Do I need to wear a mask?
Face coverings are required for everyone 11 years of age and older in the Sanctuary. They have been shown to be effective at slowing the spread of COVID-19. Children kindergarten-5th grade who are participating in Sunday morning children's programming must wear a mask.
Do I need to register to attend a service?
We are asking everyone who attends In-person Worship make a reservation so that we do not exceed capacity. Please register by clicking on the REGISTER button above.
Is social distancing required?
Maintain social distancing with a minimum of six feet from all other households.
Is children's programming available?
KIDS programming is available for kindergarten-5th grade. Space is limited and registration will be required. Make sure to check out our online experience videos for preschool and elementary here. Families are also encouraged to attend In-person Worship and we will provide special kids' wiggle bags (different each week).
What Grace Commons safety protocols will be in place?
- None of our staff or volunteers will be shaking hands.
- "Ticket" scanning will be touchless.
- Bring your own Bible as the pew Bibles and hymnals are not currently available.
- The Sanctuary will be sanitized prior to worship.
- Hand sanitizer is located adjacent to all Sanctuary entrances.
- When Communion is celebrated, the Communion elements will be prepackaged and self-serve.
- Giving will be online or in the boxes in the back of the Sanctuary.
Will I still be able to watch the service online?
Livestream Worship will continue to be available each Sunday at 10am.
What can I expect?
- Doors open at 9:30am and will be locked at 10:05am.
- Enter using either the East or West entrances. Courtyard will not be available for entry.
- Have your QR code “ticket” available on your phone or bring a printed copy with you. This code will be scanned prior to entry into the Sanctuary.
- Ushers will direct you to "socially-distant" seating in the Sanctuary.
- Various seating arrangements will be available for individuals and families.
- If you would like to socialize following the service, plan to meet with others outside the building.
How has Grace Commons improved the indoor air quality?
The filters in the HVAC system have been upgraded to the highest quality the system can accommodate. The system has been adjusted to reduce the amount of air being re-circulated and to increase the amount of fresh-air intake.
How can I cancel my registration?
If you need to cancel your registration please email Janet Schultz at email@example.com and let us know you can no longer attend.
What should I do if I need help registering?
Please email Janet Schultz at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help registering.