We look forward to seeing you for 9am traditional and 10:30am contemporary In-person Worship on Sunday in the Grace Commons Sanctuary!
Sunday School is available at 10:30am for infants-5th grade. Learn more.
Questions & Answers
These are the following guidelines approved by our local health officials and law enforcement.
Do I need to wear a mask or be socially distanced? (Updated Feb 17, 2022)
On Feb 14, Boulder County Public Health rescinded the indoor mask requirement effective at 5pm on Feb 18, 2022, and the church will do the same. Although the most recent COVID-19 data for the county is encouraging, transmission level remains high and mask-wearing is still recommended. If you will be joining us in-person for worship on Sunday and wish to be seated with those choosing to wear masks, the west side of the Sanctuary will be designated for this purpose. Should you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please remain home and join us for online worship.
This pandemic has proven to be a roller-coaster ride. As staff and leadership, it is precious to us to be together in person. We trust that you will exercise your freedom to choose the best option for you and/ your family at this time, whether worshipping together in-person or online.
What other Grace Commons safety protocols will be in place?
- None of our staff or volunteers will be shaking hands.
- The Sanctuary will be sanitized prior to worship.
- Hand sanitizer is located adjacent to all Sanctuary entrances.
- When Communion is celebrated, the Communion elements will be prepackaged and self-serve.
- Giving will be online or in the boxes in the back of the Sanctuary.
Will I still be able to watch the service online?
Livestream Worship will continue to be available each Sunday at 9 & 10:30am.
What can I expect?
- The East doors on 16th Street will be open all morning, starting at 8:30am. The West parking lot doors will be open only the half hour before each service, by 8:30am for the 9am service, and by 10am for the 10:30am service. The Courtyard will not be available for entry.
- If "socially-distant" seating is desired, ushers will be available to direct you to your seat.
- Various seating arrangements will be available for individuals and families.
Has Grace Commons improved the indoor air quality?
The filters in the HVAC system have been upgraded to the highest quality the system can accommodate. The system has been adjusted to reduce the amount of air being re-circulated and to increase the amount of fresh-air intake.
We have a few questions we'd like you to consider before attending In-person Worship:
- Are you showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have you had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have you had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why you believe you shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please participate in worship through the live-streamed service.