Summer Book Groups
You're invited to join an online book group co-facilitated by a pastor and leader of our church. These groups are a great way to connect with others relationally and spiritually.
1) Register through one of the links below.
2) Purchase your book online (hard copy or eBook)
3) Read the introduction and first chapter before your first gathering.
4) If you are not able to get the book in time, still plan to join! We can email you a scanned copy of the introduction and first chapter if needed.
5) You'll receive a Zoom invitation with instructions to login to your book group on June 14.
Groups begin the week of June 14 and meet for 8 weeks, ending the first week in August.
Study of 1 Peter
Carl Hofmann & Doug Smith
June 17–Aug 5
The Myth of Equality: Uncovering the Roots of Injustice and Privilege
Scott Filkin & Christopher Lietz
June 18–Aug 6
register & buy the book