We look forward to seeing you for 10am In-person Worship on Sunday in the Grace Commons Sanctuary.
Summer Sunday School is available for children 4-year-olds-incoming 5th graders. Learn more.
Questions & Answers
These are the following guidelines approved by our local health officials and law enforcement.
Do I need to wear a mask or be socially distanced?
Masks are not required if you are fully vaccinated (fully vaccinated means that you are two weeks out from your final round of vaccination).
- The pews on the west side of the Sanctuary will be set aside for individuals who wish to wear masks and remain socially distanced.
- All other pews on the main floor will be open seating. Masks are not required and social distancing will not be enforced.
- The balcony will be available for seating, but will not be designated as either a "mask" or "no-mask" space.
- Individuals aged eleven and younger in classrooms or other indoor areas do not have to wear a mask. Federal, State and local public health agencies strongly recommend mask wearing as a mitigation component to reduce the spread of COVID 19.
What Grace Commons safety protocols will be in place?
- None of our staff or volunteers will be shaking hands.
- Bring your own Bible as the pew Bibles and hymnals are not currently available.
- The Sanctuary will be sanitized prior to worship.
- Hand sanitizer is located adjacent to all Sanctuary entrances.
- When Communion is celebrated, the Communion elements will be prepackaged and self-serve.
- Giving will be online or in the boxes in the back of the Sanctuary.
Will I still be able to watch the service online?
Livestream Worship will continue to be available each Sunday at 10am.
What can I expect?
- Doors open at 9:30am and will be locked at 10:05am.
- Enter using either the East or West entrances. Courtyard will not be available for entry.
- If "socially-distant" seating is desired, ushers will be available to direct you to your seat.
- Various seating arrangements will be available for individuals and families.
- When the worship service is over, you may leave when you like and do not need to wait for the ushers to dismiss you.
- If you would like to socialize following the service, plan to meet with others outside the building. Coffee will be served in the Courtyard following the worship service.
Has Grace Commons improved the indoor air quality?
The filters in the HVAC system have been upgraded to the highest quality the system can accommodate. The system has been adjusted to reduce the amount of air being re-circulated and to increase the amount of fresh-air intake.
We have a few questions we'd like you to consider before attending In-person Worship:
- Are you showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have you had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have you had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why you believe you shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please participate in worship through the live-streamed service.