For Boulder, with Love
We are heartbroken by the events that unfolded in our town the afternoon of March 22. As a community called to grace, we pray unceasingly for the victims, their families, our first responders, the suspect and our communities. We pray that the love and peace of Christ would comfort us all. We are in this, together.
As you pray, we encourage you to use this Prayer Guide. Also, we will continue to update the resources below for you to learn how you can help and pray for those affected by this tragedy and how you can receive personal prayer and support as well.
Receive or offer support:
Request personal support through prayer
Need prayer support from a faithful group of praying people? Fill out our request form below and send along your updates, praises and follow up to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request personal support from a Stephen Minister
Stephen Ministers are trained, compassionate individuals who will walk alongside you when you need confidential one-on-one support. If you or someone you know could benefit from the Christian care provided by a Stephen Minister, please visit the Stephen Ministry page.
- Express care for, pray for safety of the Islamic Center of Boulder: ICB, 5495 Baseline Rd, Boulder, CO 80303. ICB website
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- TalkWithUs: Send text to 66746
- Mental Health Partners: 303-443-8500
- Mental/Emotional Health: 1-844-493-8255
- Community Foundation of Boulder County: Support the needs of the victims, families, and the larger impacted community affected by the Boulder shooting. DONATE.
- Boulder County Injured and Fallen Officers Fund: Accepting donations for Officer Eric Talley's family. DONATE.
Our community has experienced a great tragedy. In times such as these, God invites us to share with him our sorrows, our anger, our pain, our requests.