Connecting through common grace in Jesus.
Connect with other women as together we strive to invest and engage in relationships that will help us know Jesus better.
Join us at any of these ongoing ministry programs and activities:
Women's Spring Bible Study
Beginning Feb 28 & Mar 2
Women of all ages are invited to explore together the book Sermon on the Mount by Jen Wilkin. This 9-week study on Matthew 5-7 gather for discussion of weekly homework and video teaching.
Participants are responsible for purchasing their own book for the study. You can find it on any of the links below:
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is a place for all women who are pregnant/adopting through kindergarten. We're looking forward to connecting in-person in the fall! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
2022 Meeting Dates (9-11:15am)
- January 11 & 25 (cancelled)
- February 8 & 22
- March 8 & 29
- April 12 & 26
- May 10
Enjoy lively discussion and meet new friends! We meet the fourth Tuesday of every month. Contact Deb DuPont below for the Zoom room address.
- Jan 25: The Judge's List by John Grisham
- Feb 22: Fire in the Hole by Sybil Downing
- Mar 29: Rules of Civility by Amor Towles
- Apr 26: The Newcomers by Helen Thorpe
- May 24: The President and the Freedom Fighter by Brian Kilmeade
- June 28: A Long Way Home by Saroo Brierley
- July 26: Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
- Aug 23: The Second Mountain by David Brooks
- Sept 27: Code Talker: The First and Only Memoir by One by Chester Nez, Judith Schless
- Oct 25: The Promise by Damon Galgut
- Nov 29: Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford