Connecting through common grace in Jesus.
Connect with other women as together we strive to invest and engage in relationships that will help us know Jesus better.
Join us at any of these ongoing ministry programs and activities:
Young Adult Women's Small Group
Any female young adult (post college age) is invited to join a weekly small group that gathers on Thursday evenings. It will be a time of connection and growth together in the Lord. If you are interested in learning more contact Ash McDonald.
Spring Women's Bible Study
Monday evenings at 6:45pm, Apr 5–May 10. Women of all ages are invited to explore together the book The Prayer Coin by Elisa Morgan. Join us Monday nights at 6:45pm via Zoom. Register to receive the Zoom link
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is a place for all women who are pregnant/adopting through kindergarten. Register below for virtual MOPS for the 2020-2021 year. Although we'd much prefer to meet in person, we're looking forward to this opportunity to connect.
Meeting Dates (will take place at 8pm via Zoom until it is safe to meet in person):
- Jan 12 & 26
- Feb 9 & 23
- Mar 9
- Apr 13 & 27
- May 11
Mom’s Morning Out
Will resume when it is safe to meet in person.
MMO (Mom’s Morning Out) is designed to be an affordable option for mothers in the Boulder area to drop off their children for a morning of play in a small, loving, nurturing Christian environment.
Enjoy lively discussion and meet new friends! We meet the third Tuesday of every month. Contact Deb Dupont below for the Zoom room address.
- Jan 19: Stranger in the Woods by Michael Finkel
- Feb 16: The Overstory by Richard Powers
- Mar 16: I Know why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- Apr 20: Spectator Bird by Wallace Stegner
- May 18: The Moon is Down by John Steinbeck
- June 15: The Art Forger by B.A. Shapiro
- July 20: How it All Began by Penelope Lively
- Aug 17: The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Sept 21: Under the Wide Starry Sky by Nancy Horan
- Oct 19: The Country of the Pointed Firs by Sarah Orne Jewett
- Nov 16: One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich by Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Women, Faith + Work Bible Study
The Boulder Faith + Work Initiative believes that God’s creative power that made the earth is within each of us as we are made in God's image. This study will provide community and tools for women to answer the question...How and are we using that creative power in our work for the redeeming of all things?