Nov 12-Dec 17
This Christmas, join with Grace Commons and SERVE 6.8 as we provide gifts to the children of local families in need.
Give a Gift
- Take an ornament from the Giving Tree in the Parlor, Nov 12–Dec 17.
- Purchase the gift specified on the ornament.
- Return the unwrapped gift and ornament to the Giving Tree by Dec 17.
- Parents will come to the church to pick up the Christmas gifts for their child.
There are several volunteer opportunities for groups and individuals:
- Help us host family registrations at Grace Commons: Sun, Nov 19, 2–4pm OR Thurs, Nov 30, 4–6pm
- Sort toys at the Serve 6.8 warehouse in Loveland as part of a team: Mon, Nov 27, 10am–Noon (followed by optional lunch; carpools can be organized)
- Help host toy distribution/Christmas party at Grace Commons: Sun, Dec 10, 2–4pm