Doorways English School
Since 1981, Doorways has provided international women with an opportunity to engage in instruction in conversational English in a caring and nurturing environment.
Fall 2021 classes will meet at Grace Commons Church and will include childcare and transportation to and from the church.
Online registration and payment is now open for the 2021 Fall semester.
Doorways classes meet Wednesday and Friday mornings, 9:20-11:30am at Grace Commons Church.
Every class level offers students the opportunity for reading, writing, and conversation to reinforce new English language skills.
We offer a variety of special events and presentations:
- Visits to teachers’ homes.
- Special presentations by outside speakers and fellow students.
- Potlucks and parties.
- Tours of homes decorated for the holidays.
- Optional Bible Fellowship on Mondays.
- Field trips of local points of interest (free for students and their families).
Tuition & Fees
- $100 First Semester* (includes books, 24 sessions, refreshments and transportation from CU housing).
- $50 for Level 5 or 6 students who already have their book.
- Childcare: $150 per semester for one child. $100 for each additional child.
Cash, check or credit card accepted.
*Financial aid is available.
Important Fall Dates
- August 15: Online registration opens.
- September 8: In-person registration and screening for new students.
- September 15: First class meeting.
- December 10: Last class.