Doorways English School
Since 1981, Doorways has provided international women with an opportunity to engage in instruction in conversational English in a caring and nurturing environment.
Doorways classes meet Monday & Wednesday mornings
Online registration for Fall 2023 classes has begun.
Doorways classes meet Monday and Wednesday mornings (beginning September 11 through December 6), 9:20-11:30am at Grace Commons Church.
Every class level offers students the opportunity for reading, writing, and conversation to reinforce new English language skills.
We offer a variety of special events and presentations:
- Visits to teachers’ homes.
- Special presentations by outside speakers and fellow students.
- Potlucks and parties.
- Tours of homes decorated for the holidays.
- Optional Bible Fellowship on Mondays.
- Field trips of local points of interest (free for students and their families).
Tuition & Fees
- $150 First Semester* (includes books, 24 sessions, refreshments and transportation from CU housing).
- Childcare: $200 per semester per child.
Cash, check or credit card accepted.
*Financial aid is available.
Doorways will have limited transportation available from the CU housing campuses. You must register to be eligible.
Important Fall 2023 Dates
- April: Online registration begins for Fall Classes
- September 6: In-person registration
- September 11: Class begins
- December 6: Classes end